May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Blessings

Wow! Being a Mom is so awesome when you have wonderful children like mine!!!

My oldest son and daughter-in-law came home this weekend. On Saturday, my fantastic daughter-in-law made a wonderful dinner, complete with BBQ pork tips, salad, veggies, and a sampling of desserts from the Italian market. Then they gave me a couple of beach themed picture holders and a gift certificate to Hobby Lobby. They sure know the way to my heart!!

On Sunday, my middle and youngest sons went to church with me and then after church, they, along with my husband, made dinner with steack, rice, salad, veggies, and garlic bread. The food was delicious and they were so sweet when they led me to the living room and said, "Sit down Mom". Then after dinner they all helped to burn the brush pile that was hindering the planting of our garden.

I have the best kids and I am so blessed to be their Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment