May 2, 2009

More Cards Imitating My Surroundings

I've been working on another attempt at trying to turn a nature view into a greeting card. While we were in California we went to a park with redwood trees and a peaceful setting. I'm not sure what kind of plant this is but I saw it and again thought, "I have ink pads with those colors!"

Here's the inspiration photo and the card...


My friend have been working overtime to convince me that I need to conserve resources. So in my attempt to listen to them and to do my part, I purchased this cool bag at CVS so I don't have to use the plastic bags when I buy my groceries. I love the colors and the pattern and thought I'd try to duplicate it on a card. What do you think?



*Cards made using Exclusive Inks, Acrylix stamp sets and papers from Close to My Heart.

1 comment:

  1. They look super, Terri! Great ways to get inspiration. And the CVS bag is way cool!

    ReplyDelete