July 6, 2009

Vacation...aahhhhhhh!



Give me a place by the shore, where I can put my toes in the sand, and I'm a happy camper!




If you have never been to Silver Lake in Michigan, I recommend you going there. The views, especially those over the lake at sunset, are amazing. There are several lighthouses nearby and there are all kinds of things to do...boating, mini golf, dune rides, go carts, bumper cars, etc.





On the 4th, we watched fireworks over the lake. Nothing beats fireworks reflecting in the water! And my husband didn't get all freaked out because of the crowds, so that was a good thing too.













I think we've seen about 7 lighthouses. Next time, I guess we'll have to move to the western side of Lake Michigan because we've seen almost all of the ones on the eastern side. Or maybe I should suggest that we now go for all the ones on the East Coast!!! I don't care as long as there is sand I can play in and water I can look at (okay, more water than just a puddle or something gross!).

No comments:

Post a Comment